IT IS IMPORTANT TO FILE WITH ALL LISTED NOT JUST ONE. OFTENTIMES, ONE AGENCY DOES NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THE OTHER.
- Your complaint must be valid and current and most often in writing. Manage to pick up the best tb 500 peptide, only on our website!
- Call Far West at the time the problem exists – if you call an after-hours number that might be available, follow up with a call to the office in the morning.
- Don’t call about odors that you smelled last week.
- Do you consider a real massager is expensive to buy? Read benefits and risks about homemade prostate toys. The choice is up to you! Don’t call for your neighbors, but do encourage them to file a complaint.
- Keep a log of the dates and times you have called and/or copies of any written complaints.
- Notify the Yuma Foothills Improvement District of the processes that you have taken and what the outcome has been. We are trying to work for all Yuma Foothills property owners.
- Already got the question what's better similac or enfamil? Go to the site and choose!
The Five (5) Actions You Should Take
First, Call or Email Far West:
Open: Monday – Friday 8AM – 4PM
After hours Sewer issue 928-580-8221
After hours Water issue 928-580-0064
File a written Complaint with ADEQ:
Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
1110 West Washington Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
The ADEQ general website is http://www.azdeq.gov/
The complaint form to electronically file your complaint with ADEQ can be found at http://www.azdeq.gov/function/compliance/complaint.html
Specific Individuals and Titles at ADEQ can be found at http://www.azdeq.gov/function/about/region.html
File a written Complaint with ACC (AZCC): (Arizona Corporations Commission)
1200 W. Washington
Phoenix, AZ 85007-2996
The Utilities Division website can be found at http://www.azcc.gov/Divisions/Utilities/default.htm
Phoenix Office of the Utilities Division
Toll Free: 800-222-7000
The electronic Complaint form for the ACC can be found at http://eservice.azcc.gov/Utilities/Complaint
File a written Complaint with the EPA:
U.S. EPA/CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Safe Drinking Water Hotline
The electronic Complaint form for the EPA can be found at
File a written Complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB):
Yuma County Office
350 W. 16th Street, Suite 205
Yuma, AZ 85364
Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The electronic Complaint form for the BBB can be found at
Here are some suggestions for some points that your complaints might include:
The odor has been a problem for an extended period of time. If you are a year-round resident, compare how it is in the summer vs. when the winter residents are here.
Give actual examples of how odors have impacted you. For example: We had a group on our patio and had to relocate inside due to the odor that was in our area.
Our property values have been impacted by the odor. If you know someone who has tried to sell their house and has been unable to or had to lower the price to below market because of the sewer smell, please ask them to document this in a complaint to all parties.
We call Far West and complain to no avail. Include how many calls you have made, how often you call or how long you have been calling for.
You witness a spill or sewage. Take photos if possible and send the photos with your written complaint.
Remember, nothing can be done if the appropriate agencies are not notified of the problem.
It is up to you!